Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAI]Raicoin: a Fully Decentralized & High Performance Multichain  (Read 2362 times)
BitHaru (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:33:08 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2021, 04:30:37 PM by BitHaru

Telegram group:https://t.me/RaicoinOfficial

2021-03-15:
     1. Node and PC wallet V1.5 has been released;
     2. Welcome to run rai nodes and mine free RAI.

github repositories: https://github.com/RaicoinCommunity
Whitepaper: https://github.com/raicoincommunity/Raicoin/wiki/Whitepaper-V1.0
Exchange: https://atomars.com/trading/RAIUSDT

================================================================================================

Raicoin(RAI):  A Revolutionary Blockchain for Real Life & Daily Use

================================================================================================
1. What is Raicoin?

Raicoin is a next generation public blockchain designed for real life and daily use. it's a multi-chain system with high performance, low latency, fully decentralized and easily extendable.

2. Unique/Key Features

(1) Confirm In 1 Second
  • We designed a novel Distributed Confirmation System for Raicoin. Ensure that all transactions can be confirmed within 1 second even when high network load.

(2) Super High Performance
  • The performance on high end hardware (64 cores CPU/RAM Disk/10Gbps Network) is about 300K TPS.
  • Even on cheap VPS (such as $6/month vultr.com VPS) the performance can be 2K+ TPS.

(3) All Nodes Are Created Equal
  • Raicoin aims to be a well decentralized system.
  • So there are NO master node, NO super representative, NO block producer...
  • All representatives can earn staking reward, no matter how many coins you have, you can run a node to earn all the reward generated by your coin.

(4) Pay Once Fee For Life
  • Raicoin introduces a Credit Secure System, accounts need to spend little amount coin to get credits from the network, than allowed to do (20 x credits) transactions every day.
  • Transactions from accounts with high remaining percentage of allowed transactions will be processed first when the network is busy.

(5) Fullmesh Network & Bandwidth Saving
  • We designed a fullmesh network layer for Raicoin's Distributed Confirmation System.
  • It will save up to 90% bandwidth cost than typical block lattice network.
  • The fullmesh network is also used for fair proven airdrop.

(6) Programmable
  • More than 50% of the block content can be programed by the upper layer services and third party apps.
  • By this feature, we can easily add new features (such as RAI20 token&swap) for the project.
  • The system is also suitable for running various third-party apps (such as coin mixer, p2p instant message, fair proven lottery...).

3.Account Types
  • There are three kinds of accounts: Transaction, Airdrop, Representative.
  • Transaction accounts are generated in wallet for normal use, these accounts are allowed to Send, Receive, Change Representative, Increase Credit.
  • Airdrop accounts are genesis account and used to fulfill airdrop, these accounts are allowed to Receive, Change Representative, Destroy Self, the coins in airdrop accounts can't be spent.
  • Representative accounts are running on nodes, equivalent to node accounts.

4.Distribution

• All coins except those in airdrop accounts are generated by node reward.
  • How node reward works:
        The reward is transaction driven, that is any new block created by Airdrop accounts or Transaction accounts will allow their Representative node account to create a reward block with average 24 hours delay.
  • Max new generated coins of each year:
        1st year: 40M,
        2nd year: 30M,
        3rd year: 20M,
        4th year: 10M, from 5th year: about 5% coins.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:45:01 PM

much of the success of the NANO(formerly Raiblocks) is that any, I repeat-anyone could produce these coins. you don't.

9.3 In first 2 quarters, only invited nodes can get airdrop. And after then all nodes can get airdrop.
    9.4 How to get invitations?
        (1) To be active github contributors for the project.
        (2) By donation, the minimum amounts of BTC for an invitation are as follows(UTC time):

although the project seems interesting to me, I will look.

Sep. 2019: 0.001BTC    how many nodes will there be, or an unlimited number? it's a small amount.

and I have a dynamic IP, can I start the node?
Keltrentt

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:54:16 PM

How do I set up my node? Link to windows wallet?
gold969

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:20:52 PM

How do I set up my node? Link to windows wallet?

Roadmap:
    (1) Beta release: March 31, 2020.
BitHaru (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:21:03 PM

much of the success of the NANO(formerly Raiblocks) is that any, I repeat-anyone could produce these coins. you don't.

9.3 In first 2 quarters, only invited nodes can get airdrop. And after then all nodes can get airdrop.
        (2) By donation, the minimum amounts of BTC for an invitation are as follows(UTC time):

Sep. 2019: 0.001BTC    how many nodes will there be, or an unlimited number? it's a small amount.

1. unlimited number nodes, The more nodes, the more secure the network. The ideal network size is 10k+.
2. 0.001 is indeed a small amount, but September is over soon. It is for guys with wise eyes.
3. dynamic IP is OK, but the suggestion is to run on VPS for better online time.
gold969

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:28:43 PM

1. unlimited number nodes, The more nodes, the more secure the network. The ideal network size is 10k+.
2. 0.001 is indeed a small amount, but September is over soon. It is for guys with wise eyes.
3. dynamic IP is OK, but the suggestion is to run on VPS for better online time.

I still have a lot of time, the whole 3 days, see what else people write...
I am confused by the far the month of March... a lot of time before launch.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:36:19 PM

Seems interesting , but i would prefer if you could accept NANO instead of BTC . I believe that NANO holders could back a project like that so consider NANO as an alternative payment .
Looking forward to see how the development will evolve .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:13:44 PM

There are still about 6 months until the beta release. Many things can happen. Unable to launch before?
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:40:52 PM

How do you determine online-ness of a node in order to reward it? By IP address? What happens if someone spins up 5000 VPSs to collect airdrops?

Seems interesting , but i would prefer if you could accept NANO instead of BTC . I believe that NANO holders could back a project like that so consider NANO as an alternative payment .

This is actually a cool idea.

twitter.com/notsofast
acty

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:11:09 AM

To get invitation, how to sign raicoin node id with the address?
BitHaru (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:47:55 AM

To get invitation, how to sign raicoin node id with the address?

many bitcoin wallets (e.g. electrum,trezor) can sign/verify message, some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bitcoin+wallet+sign+message
BitHaru (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:21:15 AM

thanks, NANO is added.
BitHaru (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:49:25 AM

How do you determine online-ness of a node in order to reward it? By IP address? What happens if someone spins up 5000 VPSs to collect airdrops?

1.reward by a node's total online time, example: a node with 10 days online time and 10 nodes with 1 day online time each, they have the same probability to get airdrop.

2. By IP address? yes, one IP for only one node.

3. In early stage, if some guy run mass nodes, he may collect the majority airdrop. This is really bad. It's why only invited nodes can get airdrop for the first 6 months.
itaobi

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:56:36 AM

very interesting, i will follow
itaobi

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:22:32 PM

if i donate 100 NANO in one transaction, i can get 10 invitations, right?
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:44:01 PM

Wow, so 2020 is good plans huh ? Shocked
I have 3 project on 2020 on my watchlist, and I think I will add this project too.

bona laboro dev Smiley

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
BitHaru (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:42:25 AM

if i donate 100 NANO in one transaction, i can get 10 invitations, right?
yes
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:48:53 AM

By any chance, do you happen to get your domain name for this project?

You are aiming to release live by next year. That's a long long waiting time especially if we are talking about crypto time. This thread might not be even active anymore by that time. What do you think is your edge that crypto users will not forget your project?
BitHaru (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:58:43 AM

By any chance, do you happen to get your domain name for this project?

You are aiming to release live by next year. That's a long long waiting time especially if we are talking about crypto time. This thread might not be even active anymore by that time. What do you think is your edge that crypto users will not forget your project?
1. project domain is added.
2. you are right, time is critical. I may work full time on the project, if i receive some more donation.
itaobi

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:51:08 PM

Donated, hope launching earlier than the roadmap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: