Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IXI] IXIAN | Blockchain Reinvented | Chat Messenger | Scalable | NO ICO |  (Read 422238 times)
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:22:23 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 06:27:12 PM by Ixian
Merited by x23a1s (1)

A fully scalable, decentralized end-to-end platform that enables encrypted data streaming and high volume of micro-transactions.

Our vision is the evolution of the internet as we know it. Blockchain technology is revolutionizing the way we interact with each other and here at Ixian we believe that everybody should benefit from the paradigm shift and the possibilities it offers. Which is why we decided to implement and re-imagine the blockchain technology and present it in a way it can be used by everyone. To achieve this, we have built a universal platform which supports processing of many micro-transactions and provides secure end-to-end streaming for all users. Furthermore it allows people to create new revenue streams easily by charging for their work. Developers can leverage the platform to significantly lower operating costs of providing enterprise-level services.

Offering a strong incentive to run IXIAN Nodes is essential in maintaining our network. This incentive arrives in the form of IxiCash, a cryptocurrency designed for micro transactions. Using IxiCash you are able to send friends money and pay for premium content on the Ixian S2 network. Whether you are providing tech support, performing a live show and broadcasting it to paying viewers, you can charge your fee in IxiCash.

IxiCash specifications:
-   Consensus algorithm - Ixiac custom algorithm for Ixian DLT
-   Mining algorithm - Argon2
-   Signing algorithm RSA 4096
-   Encryption algorithm RSA 4096/AES 256
-   2000 transactions per block hard limit
-   block time 30 seconds
-   Initial distribution 2,000,320,000
-   Expected inflation - about 25 billion Ixis in 5 years
-   Ticker - IXI

Premine - genesis block:
2,000,320,000 (2 billion, 320 thousand Ixis)

Fees:
Initial minimum transaction fee is 0.00005000 per kB
3% of total transaction fees is collected by the foundation

Inflation:
Staking:
-   target staking inflation rate is 0.1%/year until block 86400 (about one month)
-   5%/year after block 86400 until 50 billion Ixis in circulation
-   1%/year after 50 billion Ixis in circulation

Mining:
-   Target mining inflation rate is 1.2 billion Ixis until block 1051200 (roughly 1 year from genesis block)
-   2.5 billion Ixis from block 1051200 to block 2102400 (roughly the second year of operation)
-   3.7 billion Ixis from block 2102400 to block 3153600 (roughly the third year of operation)
-   5.3 billion Ixis from block 3153600 to block 4204800 (roughly the fourth year of operation)
-   6.7 billion Ixis from block 4204800 to block 5256001 (roughly the fifth year operation) which totals to about 20 billion Ixis in about five years

Project Ixian combines innovative blockchain technologies with smart everyday solutions to make life simpler. It aims to be a truly decentralized and secure method of end-to-end data streaming and user-to-user communication. Ixian is the sum of three important decentralized solutions:

Ixian redacted blockchain (Ixian DLT)
    Secure streaming network (Ixian S2)
    Secure, private chat app (Spixi)

Ixian utilizes a Hybrid-Proof DLT that combines a newly developed concensus algorithm - Ixiac and memory intensive Proof-of-Work algorithm Argon2ID. That enables Ixian DLT to allow easy entry for new users, while handling large amounts of micro-transactions. Developers can also build their own custom tokens using Ixian DLT with a fixed conversion rate, eliminating the need for having two different currencies when using a custom token.

Main features:

-   use on any device
-   high volume of micro-transaction possible
-   low transaction fees
-   extensible
-   unique, custom made source code / not a fork of other cryptocurrencies
-   hybrid pow/pos algorithm

Ixian S2 Is a streaming network that enables fast and secure data transmission between users and gives them the ability to earn revenue. Ixian S2 will also solve traditional scaling problems with systems that stream real-time content. It will allow a world of new projects to be developed on top of it, ranging from simple streaming networks to complex gaming networks and live streaming events. With enterprise grade data encryption, Ixian S2 ensures 100% privacy of transmitted data. More info in Technical Whitepaper.

Main features:

-   secure end-to-end communication
-   decentralized
-   encrypted
-   every node can participate and earn revenue from the network
-   open source

Spixi is a blockchain based instant messenger that aims to provide users with the best possible communication experience and ensure the highest level of privacy and security. Spixi's decentralized nature enables users to always be available online as long as there is an internet connection. Major features will include the ability to transfer cryptocurrency as easy as sending a message to a friend, charging for an online consultation session and instantly getting paid for your work. By using state-of-the-art encryption methods, Spixi is ideal for corporations, governments, enterprises and users who value privacy and security. It's the perfect tool when these requirements are essential. More info in Technical Whitepaper.

Main features:

-   text/voice/video chat
-   data/file transfer
-   cryptocurrency transfer
-   users can earn revenue by offering services
-   security & privacy - messages are encrypted
-   open source

Project Ixian is rapidly evolving. The team is working very hard to bring the technology into public use as soon as possible. We have encountered challenges on our exciting path, as is usual for a project of this scale. We elegantly overcome problems as we progress and are firmly carrying on with the development according to the outlined roadmap. The Ixian products are developed in stages, with the Roadmap available on our website www.ixian.io giving you an accurate glimpse of the project timeline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minexhudex

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

when are you rolling out your bounty campaigns? Grin
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

when are you rolling out your bounty campaigns? Grin

We'll launch the bounty campaigns with the release of Ixian mainnet. Hopefully within a month or two.
green dragoon

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

When are you planing to launch your project, and where can i find more infos about the team ??
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

When are you planing to launch your project, and where can i find more infos about the team ??

Ixian is currently in testnet phase, you can try it yourself by following instructions on the official website https://www.ixian.io. We're working around the clock to get to mainnet phase as soon as possible. If no bigger issues are discovered during the test period, we expect to release the mainnet version in about a month or two.

You can find more information about the team and the rest of the project on https://www.ixian.io.
timmeyh

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

Your project looks pretty good, guys. I think your OP could've used more pictures, you know? Adding pictures makes reading more fun, also gives graphic representation to the data provided. It's a great move all around  )
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Longing to see the next fase, with all expectations and promises. Sucess to you all.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

I would like to know, but technically on which coin is your like? What exchanges are you going to be listed on? What is the speed and cost of transactions?

Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

it's all very interesting, but no longer surprises. Are past communications secure if your keys are stolen?
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Your project looks pretty good, guys. I think your OP could've used more pictures, you know? Adding pictures makes reading more fun, also gives graphic representation to the data provided. It's a great move all around  )

Thank you! Regarding the lack of pictures in the OP, unfortunately posting images on this forum is allowed for users who reach Jr. Member rank (activity 30+ posts).  We will edit the OP as soon as we are able to. Stay tuned  Smiley

I would like to know, but technically on which coin is your like? What exchanges are you going to be listed on? What is the speed and cost of transactions?

The DLT is built from scratch, which means Ixi is technicaly a new currency, with its own set of properties. It is not based nor does it depend on any other blockchain.

Ixi coin does not fall under securities, and should be in compliance with all relevant regulations in the field. In that sense we are confident that Ixi will eventualy be listed on most major exchanges. It is however difficult to predict which exchanges might that be exactly and when, mainly due to the dynamic nature of the market at these times.

The speed and cost of transaction is yet to be determined during testnet phase. Speed of transactions will depend on the bandwith of the network, eg.: the higher the bandwith of the network, the higher the speed of transactions.
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

it's all very interesting, but no longer surprises. Are past communications secure if your keys are stolen?

In case of stolen keys, the security of past communication would be compromised.
We are however working on this issue, and we hope that we find an adequate solution as soon as possible.
act0d

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

need nore info
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

need nore info

We kindly ask you to be more specific, so we can provide you with a detailed answer. We are more that happy to provide you with any information you need.
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

so far I understand Ixian will make blockchain network better than now, I am interested to read whitepaper and know the features used, I am sure this is one of the best network network ever

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

so far I understand Ixian will make blockchain network better than now, I am interested to read whitepaper and know the features used, I am sure this is one of the best network network ever

You can find the links to our documentation (whitepaper and overview) and our website in the OP. You are welcome to join our Discord for a chat Smiley
minexhudex

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

Hi, I have setup some nodes on my machine. I see that I need 2k ixis in the wallet to participate, but i dont understand how to get it? I created an account already.
Ixian (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

Hi, I have setup some nodes on my machine. I see that I need 2k ixis in the wallet to participate, but i dont understand how to get it? I created an account already.

Thank you for helping us with tests.
To get the necessary 2000 IXIs, you have to create an account on https://www.ixian.io first, then register your Ixian address in "My Testnet Addresses" section of your dashboard.
Your Ixian address is displayed when starting Ixian DLT.
You can also view your Ixian address using the localhost:8081 web UI when the DLT is running.
Detailed instructions can be found here: https://www.ixian.io/?page=post&title=Ixian+DLT+Setup+Guide
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

You write that you are going to build a new Internet. Will it be built on the basis of the already available Internet or will it work autonomously?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
minexhudex

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Thank you for helping us with tests.
To get the necessary 2000 IXIs, you have to create an account on https://www.ixian.io first, then register your Ixian address in "My Testnet Addresses" section of your dashboard.
Your Ixian address is displayed when starting Ixian DLT.
You can also view your Ixian address using the localhost:8081 web UI when the DLT is running.
Detailed instructions can be found here: https://www.ixian.io/?page=post&title=Ixian+DLT+Setup+Guide

Tnx for clearing it out Smiley i wasnt sure if i did everything correctly

So for test to be successful, i need to try client also or just these nodes?
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

maybe to build a new internet, you need a lot of things, for example careful planning, system experts, and a large community, that sounds very ambitious, but if you will make the internet easier to use with existing basic systems, it's not impossible, and it sounds more fun, I am very interested in knowing your team more, and hopefully the team can be relied on well to achieve all the missions that have been planned
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: