Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NKN - New Kind of Network  (Read 17100 times)
ossie032 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

Hi Everyone. I'm not NKN Dev. I make this topic because this is a highly regarded project on the ICO review pages. And many people like me can't buy this ICO. ICO ended quickly after a few minutes to open the sale. But many people here still don't know about their project.

WHAT IS NKN
NKN (New Kind of Network) is a new project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community. NKN intend to introduce Cellular Automata to innovate on several major layers in the entire stack. First of all, the project will address the network decentralization in a broad sense, starting from application connectivity, to networking protocol. Secondly, the project intend to improve the underlying blockchain technology to achieve efficient and fair consensus without sacrificing node equality and decentralization. Finally the project will leverage blockchain to maximize network resource utilization and incentivize community driven network creation, participation and expansion.

TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS

- Cellular Automata and Networking: Dynamic, secure, unpredictable, self evolving

- Cellular Automata and Blockchain: PoW or Proof of Relay, fair and efficient consensus

- Tokenizing network resource: Shared economy, efficient resource utilization

WHITE PAPER: https://www.nkn.org/doc/NKN_Whitepaper.pdf

Community:
- Telegram: https://t.me/nknorg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NKN_ORG
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nkn.org

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Hi Everyone. I'm not NKN Dev. I make this topic because this is a highly regarded project on the ICO review pages. And many people like me can't buy this ICO. ICO ended quickly after a few minutes to open the sale. But many people here still don't know about their project.

WHAT IS NKN
NKN (New Kind of Network) is a new project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community. NKN intend to introduce Cellular Automata to innovate on several major layers in the entire stack. First of all, the project will address the network decentralization in a broad sense, starting from application connectivity, to networking protocol. Secondly, the project intend to improve the underlying blockchain technology to achieve efficient and fair consensus without sacrificing node equality and decentralization. Finally the project will leverage blockchain to maximize network resource utilization and incentivize community driven network creation, participation and expansion.

TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS

- Cellular Automata and Networking: Dynamic, secure, unpredictable, self evolving

- Cellular Automata and Blockchain: PoW or Proof of Relay, fair and efficient consensus

- Tokenizing network resource: Shared economy, efficient resource utilization

WHITE PAPER: https://www.nkn.org/doc/NKN_Whitepaper.pdf

Community:
- Telegram: https://t.me/nknorg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NKN_ORG
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nkn.org

Thank you for this topic.

Yesterday I could not buy NKN. Due to a geteway error. I received notice that there will be bonuses for depositors and defective. Anyone can help me this question ?
To receive a bonus, I have to store my ETH on the leekico website. Or can I transfer my ETH to my own wallet?
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

Internet using blockchain technology is something interesting. It is still difficult for me to imagine what advantages this will give to the end user, but I will study your idea
Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

i have one question. what about darknet?
what you will do with this one? if u create your platform, you represent how much people with bad intentions come to your platform?
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Thanks for this topic. I've got lucky to buy on LEEKICO yesterday! Very excited about this one amazing concept. Will watch for it.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Thanks for this topic. I've got lucky to buy on LEEKICO yesterday! Very excited about this one amazing concept. Will watch for it.

Congratulations, you are very lucky. Lambo will soon come to pick you up  Cheesy

The NKN announced that it would distribute 50NKN to those who failed to purchase the ICO to thank investors who were interested in and supported their project.
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

A very experienced team with a scientific approach. Their team includes the Doctor of Science in Physics and Computer Science, Master of Science in Computer Science, as well as many experienced computer program developers.
VeerHemawaththa

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

NKN intend to introduce Cellular Automata to innovate on several major layers in the entire stack. First of all, the project will address the network decentralization in a broad sense, starting from application connectivity, to networking protocol. Secondly, the project intend to improve the underlying blockchain technology to achieve efficient and fair consensus without sacrificing node equality and decentralization. Finally the project will leverage blockchain to maximize network resource utilization and incentivize community driven network creation, participation and expansion.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

Missed out on this promising looking crowd sale too!

Anyone know when this will begin trading and what exchanges it will be listed on?

nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

It's a pity that I did not notice this project before. Tell me how much you managed to raise funds, and on what exchanges does the coin plan to trade?
maverline080

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

The team members should be listed on the website. It's hard to totally believe when I do not have a good know about the team - that should be the first thing on the website.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Anyone know when this will begin trading and what exchanges it will be listed on?
There is no official information yet, but this project and the NKN have been sold out within a minute and it is difficult to own this coin. I personally have not been able to buy and are waiting for information to be able to buy NKN on major exchanges as this project will surely attract a lot of big investors in the future and we should prepare less ETH to buy a lot of NKN

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Sirokoshi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

There is no official information yet, but this project and the NKN have been sold out within a minute and it is difficult to own this coin. I personally have not been able to buy and are waiting for information to be able to buy NKN on major exchanges as this project will surely attract a lot of big investors in the future and we should prepare less ETH to buy a lot of NKN
I hope that after listing on the stock exchanges the token will cost to cheap. In this case, I will definitely buy NKN
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

The first exchange for $NKN - @Gate_IO. Trading will start in 3 days and 12 hours, which means next Monday at 04:00 UTC.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

The first exchange for $NKN - @Gate_IO. Trading will start in 3 days and 12 hours, which means next Monday at 04:00 UTC.
This is a great news and I am confident that this project is developing very well on the platform and this project has been of great interest to investors in the past month. I think if trading on Monday, NKN price may be soon X5-X10 because the number of NKN is released very little and the need to keep the NKN will certainly increase very high because this is one of the best projects that I ever know
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

It is high time to make the Internet decentralized and independent. But, I hardly believe that this is even possible. Providers are all licensed and how to deal with this?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

This is a great news and I am confident that this project is developing very well on the platform and this project has been of great interest to investors in the past month. I think if trading on Monday, NKN price may be soon X5-X10 because the number of NKN is released very little and the need to keep the NKN will certainly increase very high because this is one of the best projects that I ever know
I see these "X5-X10" in my dreams, as first day of trading shows - price was halfed.
Of course it is very good sign that Gate listed NKN (Gate has the similar total trading volume with Bittrex).
One more soldir in "HODL army"  Smiley
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

Neo foundation vested in NKN. Cause NEO know exactly how important NKN is gor the future and they know that NKN will be next to them in the coming months
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Very good concept, NKN the New Kind of Network. I will support this token, has only low supply and very good value.

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
5-31-2018 THU 9:56PM PHT
P# 1088
C# 5
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

NKN Beat our own exepectations. Will open source NKN_ORG 20 days AHEAD of schedule. Monday June'11 during Crypto DevCon + roadmap updates.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: