Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] ARCUS - Augmented Reality Coins United System  (Read 20914 times)
Ilgi3ar (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 10:55:11 AM by Ilgi3ar

Arcus is a project to combine crypto world and augmented reality. The main idea is to place coins in containers containing some top-end crypto-currencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, Zcash and Waves). Players just need to find and take these coins! The whole process will take place in a game form.
Containers are objects visible only with the help of a special application located on the streets of the city, in parks, squares, etc.
The application will allow to find the container and open it. To do this, the application will run in two modes. The first mode is the Radar, which will inform about a nearby container within a certain radius of the player. The second mode is the Capture that allows to see the container and use Augmented Reality (AR) technology.
Once the player finds the container and makes the capture, the coin in the container enters the internal wallet, after which it can be withdrawn to an external wallet or crypto exchange.

To implement the project, we have created an Arcus coin, which will also be used inside the system to buy game benefits, such as increasing the radar radius. In addition, the coin will be used by advertisers and project sponsors who will place their information in containers. The Arcus coin was released on the basis of the Waves blockchain.
The project token sale is divided into two stages. The first stage is the creation of a beta version with game features, which will be available for testing in Russia, Japan, South Korea and in some countries of Europe. At this stage we plan to raise $200,000, which will significantly accelerate the implementation of our Arcus project. The funds will be distributed as follows:
1. Technical support.
2. Attraction of new employees and salaries to the staff.
3. Office expenses.
4. Advertising campaign.
The implementation period of the first stage is 6–7 months, since we have already created the Prototype application and are now testing and fixing bugs.
Project roadmap can be viewed on our website:www.arcus.city
You can now buy the Arcus coin at the Waves DEX, the first 20,000,000 coins we sell at a price of $0.01 or equivalent in other cryptocurrency. 200,000,000 coins have been released. In the near future we plan to place the coin Arcus on several exchanges.

On our telegram-channel continues are testing the MVP version of the application! Anyone who owns the phone on Android can test the application. Subscribe to our channel: Telegram, download the MVP version and write your comments.

Follow us on:

Our website: www.arcus.city    WHITEPAPER

READ OUR [ANN] IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARCUS.CITY

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

Hello!
We present the ARCUS project - a coin system in augmented reality. We will be happy to answer any questions!
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

you create quest in real world, where you may find cryptocurrency in your country?
looks really interesting! when you will show working (-beta) platform?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Ilgi3ar (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

you create quest in real world, where you may find cryptocurrency in your country?
looks really interesting! when you will show working (-beta) platform?

Thank you for your positive feedback. We plan to release an alpha version for the test in July this year. Release of the beta version is scheduled for October, subject to the successful completion of the first stage of token sale.
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

I think your project is good but I want to ask you
Do  you have a whitepaper? and where is the information about your team?  Grin
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I appreciate your interest.
I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.
So, Check your document for fake or not, for free!

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I have a lot of experience translating ICO websites and whitepapers.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

kr.transico@gmail.com

P.S : If you want I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley
Svirislav_9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 01:26:48 PM by Svirislav_9

We will pay for 5 minutes of your time!

We are ARCUS.CITY and we appreciate your time! Express your opinion and get for it 30 ARCUS tokens. Shocked
We are developing a unique project - a mobile application with augmented reality and its own crypto currency. Our application will be a new unique advertising platform. Players will receive a free cash deposit and at the same time the game will lead them directly to advertisers.
More information on our website: www.arcus.city/arcus-en.html
We have already launched the first Token Sale and you can invest in our project right now! Wink

Perhaps you did not find the answers to all your questions. Therefore, please study our website and ask us the questions that interest you. For each issue related to our project, we will pay 30 TOKENS ARCUS!*

* Disclaimer: We are ready to pay for the questions that you have when studying our site and which directly relate to the project and its development. One user can ask any number of questions, but one user can receive 30 ARCUS tokens only once. The promotion is valid until 20.04.18. After your question, we will contact you to find out the address of your Waves-wallet and give you the ARCUS tokens. If manager is not contacted with you before 23.04.18 please write to the e-mail: cto@arcus.city
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

I think your project is good but I want to ask you
Do  you have a whitepaper? and where is the information about your team?  Grin
Dear friend! You can find White Paper and founders of the project on our web site
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

When will start Bounty of this project? I like your idea, it can be the very promising project. I really hope the project can grow fast.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

When will start Bounty of this project? I like your idea, it can be the very promising project. I really hope the project can grow fast.
Thanks for positive feedback. Main Bounty will be later. But we make coin gifts all the time (like this promo). Please subscribe on our accounts in social networks on the links in the first post to find out first.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

Good afternoon! Thank you for your interesting question and attention to our project!
Please send us your Waves wallet number to the mail: cto@arcus.city, to transfer you 30 ARCUS tokens!

Do you want the same? Ask us an interesting question about our project and we will pay you for your time!
You can invest in the project now, for more information on our website: www.arcus.city
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

A good project by combining the world of crypto and augmented reality. it seems that many are interested in this project.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

A good project by combining the world of crypto and augmented reality. it seems that many are interested in this project.

Thank you for your opinion! Today you can invest in our project. 1 token ARCUS = 0.01$

We pay for interesting questions at this week. We are glad that you are interested in our project. Please ask us a question about our project, if they appear, and we will give you 30 tokens ARCUS!
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Good afternoon!
At the moment, the Metamask service is blocking our site www.arcus.city, this is an error. We are negotiating to add us to the white sheet, and soon we will correct this misunderstanding. If you want to know more about our project, but do not yet have access to our site, follow us on social networks and ask your questions:

Our group in the VK: www.vk.com/arcus.city
Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/ARCUS-422716658159486/
Our Twitter: www.twitter.com/Arcuscity
Our Instagram: www.instagram.com/arcus.city/
Our topic on Bitcointalk: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3045116.100 (Russian topic) www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3314182.0 (English topic)

Thank you for attantion.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Very interesting and exciting game. The idea of developers was drawn from Pokemon. Only this will be even more interesting, since here the users of the game can also earn.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Very interesting and exciting game. The idea of developers was drawn from Pokemon. Only this will be even more interesting, since here the users of the game can also earn.

Thank you!
Please read our white paper and ask you a question! We will be happy to answer your question and give you 30 ARCUS tokens
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

It seems that the project is made correctly. Full information about the team about the project. good job

Thank you, we appreciate your opinion. Smiley
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:17:52 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:55:27 PM by ARCUS.CITY

Why do we create the ARCUS project?

Advertisers pay money for displaying ads, users are willing to pay so that advertising is not. So why not pay users for viewing ads?
Lev Eidinov

What is the point: we know how difficult it is to find a suitable advertising platform for attracting living people to points of sale. Our project is able to solve this problem for advertisers once and for all. Now people will see the advertisement, being directly next to the points of sales, which will significantly increase the conversion for our advertisers.
What are the advantages for the players? Players will literally earn on viewing advertising. Players will use the application to search for virtual containers, view advertising and receive for this part of the top-level cryptographic currency. These funds they can transfer to their wallet and additionally dispose of them at their discretion. In addition, containers can contain bonuses and gifts from advertisers that players can also use.

Our mission is to create a unique advertising platform, interesting for both advertisers and users.

We set the following goals:
1. To create a team of like-minded people for constant development and expansion.
2. Develop an application in which advertisers can easily create their own virtual boxes (with the help of managers) with advertisements and bonuses.
3. To encourage users to get acquainted with promotional materials, rewarding them for it.
4. Create an interesting game environment for users and constantly develop in this direction (add joint missions, elements of augmented reality, etc.),
5. That any person could find a crypto currency and learn more about technology  Blockchain.
6. To unite two rapidly developing spheres: AR-technologies and crypto-currency.
7. Make the application accessible and easy to use for residents around the world.

To achieve these goals, we have developed a "Road map", which you can always read on our website!
We are happy to share with you our news, subscribe to all our channels and talk about your friends! We will wait for your questions, feedback and suggestions.
love.prettygirlc3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future.

Thank you for your opinion!
If you'll have any qestion, pleas writen us.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: