Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect X BCCX  (Read 405 times)
munareal (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

BitConnect had ended up being a scam.They have an on going ICO which offer the sales of one bitCoinnectX  BCCX to  $50 .Would you invest  in their coin BitConnect X? 
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Off course not, after failure system of bcc and look $50 on an ICO price, that price is just not make any sense at all. Im sure after ICO bccx will dump their price, its better to make on another ICO with clear roadmap and good project. Still so many many ICO better than bccx IMO
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

BitConnect had ended up being a scam.They have an on going ICO which offer the sales of one bitCoinnectX  BCCX to  $50 .Would you invest  in their coin BitConnect X? 
Why would anyone invest in a project that has already scammed so many people ? they are just trying to make more money of off people who are trying to recover from that scam . People who got BCC instead of their real money they invested won't ever get near that brand again nor anyone in their right mind. Besides why are you giving them any attention by these kind of threads ! let them be irrelevant and don't promote their crap.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

BitConnect had ended up being a scam.They have an on going ICO which offer the sales of one bitCoinnectX  BCCX to  $50 .Would you invest  in their coin BitConnect X?  

What kind of a question is this?
If you want to get rid of your money you can pm some members here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

Even if BCCX was a legit project could you ever trust the team behind it considering their scam was over a billion USD?  Also consider that they could have exited their scam more gracefully and allowed their customers to reclaim some of their cash but chose to do what they did.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sensimilia

Activity: 702

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Even if BCCX was a legit project could you ever trust the team behind it considering their scam was over a billion USD?  Also consider that they could have exited their scam more gracefully and allowed their customers to reclaim some of their cash but chose to do what they did.

You must have some major balls (and something wrong in the head probably) if you exit your first scam with 2.5 billion and then happily move on to the next ico.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Anyone who puts their money into it deserves to lose everything.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Why such a big price for a coin? Risk, no(
limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

one word, no.

already quite a lot of victims from this bitconnect, it is time for us to educate them about projects that have such a scheme would not last long and eventually will be a scam, which makes a lot of losses.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

BitConnect had ended up being a scam.They have an on going ICO which offer the sales of one bitCoinnectX  BCCX to  $50 .Would you invest  in their coin BitConnect X?  
I never invested in Bitconnect because from the very start it is clear that it is a ponzi scheme/scam cryptocurrency. Bitconnectx is overpriced, they are selling it $50 per coin on their ICO that's a big joke. They have total ICO distribution of 11,760,000 and reserve fund 2,940,000. Pre-mined supply with huge reserve for them to be able to manipulate the price. I will not buy this shitcoin even they sell it for a penny and I will never invest on their future projects. It is just sad that there are still some people that are supporting their new ICO given that those developers are not trustworthy.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

BCCX just seems to be a way of making more money, $50 per coin, a few million coins involved in the ICO. No, I am not going to invest in that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

No, I'd never invest in anything 'connect' they're all ponzi schemes and you're destined to lose your money the same as people did with bitconnect. Stay away from them, I would've hoped that after bitconnect people would wise up and the others would quickly follow out of the market but it doesn't seem that's the case just yet.

Diwrecktor29

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Some of the blind investors of BCC will actually invest again on BCCX. Based on their website they have raised at least 11M of supply as of today on their ICO. People keep believing on things which they have been fooled before.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

No because this project is not a good for investing because Bitconnect team and their coin is not safety for invest money for their projects. I think they coin will loss it's value so fast.
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Like i want to trust them after what they did earlier xD
and im not even investing in first born bitconnect that people say the biggest lending platform or something like that.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

It is unbelievable that people are actually considering participating in this scam yet again! People are suicidal after losing vast quantities of their wealth, perhaps they think they can get it back by trying again?! I do not think I should invest in this coin.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

Seems legit.

george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

Never ever. Why would I invest in a scam? Even sometimes it is profitable for first comers(not always  Wink )
Maglaver

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

I would invest in a scam only the amount that I'm comfortable to lose. I would invest in a scam coin to earn a little bit and pull out.
I did it with Bitconnect, I would do the same with other scam coins.
MatjaCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

facepalm... aren't those people embarrased enough?  I mean, you should allways know when it's time to stop... Never have been and never will support any bittconnect coins...

gl
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: