Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19310 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:49:13 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 12:43:57 AM by aTriz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:50:05 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 02:30:11 AM by aTriz

Bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544259

ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

Don't forget to join our reddit page! Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/Keyrpto/
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

Italian ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544095
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

nice logo, i like it, hope your project runs successfully

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:37:17 PM

Where is the advantage of this project compared with the traditional online store? you know cryptocurrency prices are so volatile

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Not everyday we could find a good idea like this here, I will watch this and will wait for more inside!) Thanks
ChrisBren

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Where is the advantage of this project compared with the traditional online store? you know cryptocurrency prices are so volatile

Although many people consider cryptocurrency to be an investment, at its core cryptocurrency is still intended to be a currency. A lot of people are looking to use cryptocurrency to purchase goods and services online, but at the moment this area of the market is in it's infancy.

This is the hole we intend to fill, as traditional online stores do not accept cryptocurrency. We are also able to use the smart contract functionality to make our transactions more secure than regular fiat payments.

We understand crypto prices can be volatile and I am discussing options with the devs at the moment. Potentially locking funds into fiat/tether upon the initial purchase to prevent value fluctuation.
ChrisBren

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

Introducing our Token Burn Metric!
This will add further value to the tokens as our platform is utilised, with a portion of each fee being used to purchase and burn Key tokens.

Read more here: https://redd.it/7ipzg5
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

Hello,

Keyrpto has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/keyrpto). Our listing is probably the biggest one out there consisting of more than 1600 ICOs.

If you'd like to increase your rating by providing additional information about your project click the following link: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/

We'll happily answer all of the questions you may have, contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/.
Thank you!

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:23:21 PM

I like the fact that this project addresses one issue i have always voiced my personal concerns over: and that is the fact that the usability of cryptocurrency as a currency for things like direct purchase of goods online (as in this case).

I'd like to ask though, do you intend to run a monopolistic venture where you own all the goods you sell or do you intend to work with wholesalers/retailers?

If you intend to work/partner with 3rd party retailers how do you intend to ensure quality control?
ChrisBren

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:25:57 AM

I like the fact that this project addresses one issue i have always voiced my personal concerns over: and that is the fact that the usability of cryptocurrency as a currency for things like direct purchase of goods online (as in this case).

I'd like to ask though, do you intend to run a monopolistic venture where you own all the goods you sell or do you intend to work with wholesalers/retailers?

If you intend to work/partner with 3rd party retailers how do you intend to ensure quality control?

Hi Adotrulez!

Our platform is designed to be utilised by individuals and merchants who wish to sell their own products and services They will be able to create their own 'shopfront' within our platform to list these.

We will be providing full payment protection for all transactions and acting as a 3rd party mediator in disputes.

I hope that answers your questions Smiley
ChrisBren

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:27:17 AM

Announcement

Here at Keyrpto, our main goal is to look after our community. First and foremost, we want to make sure that our investors and future user base receives the best care and service possible. In keeping with this premise, we will be delaying the opening of our ICO for a short period of time. We will be using this time to upgrade our website, enhance our whitepaper, and most importantly we will be incorporating a working demo of our platform into our website!

In the demo you will be able to use many basic functions, such as setting up a shop, purchasing items, and more!

In addition to our 20% bonus for the first 500 signups to our ICO, we are also introducing our referral program! More details will be available soon.

If you have any questions please send us a message on here or any of our social media platforms Smiley
Hopefully we'll see you in our ICO!
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

Hi Adotrulez!

Our platform is designed to be utilised by individuals and merchants who wish to sell their own products and services They will be able to create their own 'shopfront' within our platform to list these.

We will be providing full payment protection for all transactions and acting as a 3rd party mediator in disputes.

Yes it does. Thanks for the prompt response and success in this wonderful project. Would love to run a bounty too
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:09:11 AM

Hello!

Do you have a bounty program? Can I participate in Twitter having 300 followers?
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:19:37 AM

Hello!

Do you have a bounty program? Can I participate in Twitter having 300 followers?

Here the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544259
ChrisBren

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

Hi Adotrulez!

Yes it does. Thanks for the prompt response and success in this wonderful project. Would love to run a bounty too

Thanks Smiley The bounty thread was linked just above if you wish to participate!
I hope to see you in our ICO!
ChrisBren

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Hello!

Thanks for that Mondo! Much appreciated Smiley
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

Hello!

Thanks for your reply! Wink
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

KEYRPTO helps shopper discover your products/services
Could you please explain your strategy about this? how this thing works?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: