Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3123 times)
AdsistMediaBM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 11

Head BM t.me/AdsistMediaBounty

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:19:57 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 06:05:31 PM by AdsistMediaBM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdsistMediaBM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:20:35 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 06:06:31 PM by AdsistMediaBM

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:35:11 PM

why are tokens for Founders and Advisors only locked 50% for 3 months? they should be locked in 100% lock for 2-3 years, if their tokens are released it will affect price

icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 04:03:58 PM

why are tokens for Founders and Advisors only locked 50% for 3 months? they should be locked in 100% lock for 2-3 years, if their tokens are released it will affect price
Yes, 20% token allocation for their team but 50% of that (which means 10% of total supply) will be unlocked in 3 months is too much. They need a yearly vesting schedule to ensure the long tearm development.

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 05:18:27 PM

Why is the Founders and Advisors in a hurry to unlock the token?
Are they in a financial crisis?
For development? I guess not

Sorry, but with the rushed in un-locking tokens it actually raised skeptical things [and I don't need to mention one by one]

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
AdsistMediaBM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 05:02:14 AM

Sorry, but with the rushed in un-locking tokens it actually raised skeptical things [and I don't need to mention one by one]
The Freelanex team after having discussions with Investors and Advisors have already changed the vesting period for the Team. Team Tokens are locked for 3 years.
1st Year - 50%
2nd Year - 25%
3rd Year - 25%

The whitepaper is already being updated and will be released soon. Thank you for your patience.

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:41:19 AM

The Freelanex team after having discussions with Investors and Advisors have already changed the vesting period for the Team. Team Tokens are locked for 3 years.
1st Year - 50%
2nd Year - 25%
3rd Year - 25%

The whitepaper is already being updated and will be released soon. Thank you for your patience.
this is much better because investors can be more calm hold tokens that they buy on IEO or on the stock exchange later, I hope to update soon so that everyone is not wrong in assessing this project

AdsistMediaBM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 10:16:20 AM

1st Year - 50%
2nd Year - 25%
3rd Year - 25%

this is much better because investors can be more calm hold tokens that they buy on IEO or on the stock exchange later, I hope to update soon so that everyone is not wrong in assessing this project
Thank you for your support. The designer is already working on updating the Whitepaper. New one will be released soon

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:56:32 PM

in the past i heard a lot of freelancer project failed
i hope this one will be success,  Wink
anyway, where this project will conduct the IEO ? and how much the basic price for each token from this project ?
thanks

Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:52:54 PM

Why this project choose p2pb2b exchange for launch IEO. You must choose big exchange like Binance, Huobi or Okex because more trusted than other exchange. It's to risk for invest in IEO project on p2pb2b exchange platform.
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 05:31:31 PM

Why this project choose p2pb2b exchange for launch IEO. You must choose big exchange like Binance, Huobi or Okex because more trusted than other exchange. It's to risk for invest in IEO project on p2pb2b exchange platform.
Bro, not every projects can conduct IEO on those top exchanges, because the cost of that is very expensive, and these exchanges have a very strictly selection process. Smaller exchanges will be suitable for projects like this.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:32:41 PM

Doing IEO Binance, Huobi or Okex requires quite expensive and not easy to do there, although in p2pb2b it doesn't matter as long as IEO can go according to plan and I'm also sure if team will do IEO in market that has larger volume
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 06:17:58 PM

1st Year - 50%
2nd Year - 25%
3rd Year - 25%

Thanks for giving some concern to this point.
With that period or vesting timeline, it was much better.
Success for all

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:15:03 AM

Doing IEO Binance, Huobi or Okex requires quite expensive and not easy to do there, although in p2pb2b it doesn't matter as long as IEO can go according to plan and I'm also sure if team will do IEO in market that has larger volume

Yes, it is true that IEO in large exchanges requires large funds, I think many IEO on p2pb2b are successful, and therefore the team must really do their best for investors to be interested.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:52:43 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:27:12 AM by mprep

in the past i heard a lot of freelancer project failed
i hope this one will be success,  Wink
anyway, where this project will conduct the IEO ? and how much the basic price for each token from this project ?
thanks

The FLXC -Token is a digital B-class share with an initial price applicable at the beginning of the IEO set at US$0.004.
p2pb2b and shortex will be same round1, and same date

Yes, it is true that IEO in large exchanges requires large funds, I think many IEO on p2pb2b are successful, and therefore the team must really do their best for investors to be interested.

You are really right.
Thanks so much for your support!

1st Year - 50%
2nd Year - 25%
3rd Year - 25%

Thanks for giving some concern to this point.
With that period or vesting timeline, it was much better.
Success for all

Thank you for your support and attention to our project!

What is a blockchain technology?

Blockchain is a database structure in which a constantly growing list of records (blocks) is organized in a linear sequence where each subsequent block of information is tied to the previous block of information. These blocks are stored with each network participant (there is no single server) and everyone of them keeps the entirety of the chain of blocks. Each new record is added on top of all existing copies on the network.

Pretty simple, right? Let's explain using an even simpler example:

Eva bought 6 oranges.
This purchase is recorded on the blockchain (a digital ledger) and put into block number 1. Send block #1 to Alan, Vicky, Alice, Jane and

Steve (network users) – now they all know that Eva has 6 oranges.

Eva gives Alan 5 oranges to share with his friends.
This transaction is recorded and put into block #2. Block #2 also includes the unique identifier of block #1. Send this block to Vicky,

Alice, Jane and Steve.

Alan gives Vicky 1 orange.
This is recorded in block #3. Add the unique ID of block #2. Send the block to all users.

Alan gives Alice 3 oranges to share with her friends.
Record in block #4. Add the block #3 ID. Send the block to all users.

Alice decides to instead chow down the oranges. When Jane and Steve come to her for the oranges she’s promised (after all, they can clearly see that Alan has given Alice three oranges), Alice puts the blame on Alan and says that he only gave her one orange, and kept the rest for himself. However, the blockchain entry tells a different story, so Jane and Steve know the truth!

Thus, blockchain serves as a protection against fraud within the network, making transactions simple and transparent!

More information: https://www.freelanex.io/

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:47:04 AM

Yet another freelancing platform and this has the dubious honor of having some very iffy advisors onboard. WP isn't doing any favor either - presenting themselves as if they are the first to hit upon "freelancing on blockchain" idea. I think it's time projects in saturated markets start presenting comprehensive analysis why they are different from the existing or what they will be doing differently.
Mongoll

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:41:50 PM

Yet another freelancing platform and this has the dubious honor of having some very iffy advisors onboard. WP isn't doing any favor either - presenting themselves as if they are the first to hit upon "freelancing on blockchain" idea. I think it's time projects in saturated markets start presenting comprehensive analysis why they are different from the existing or what they will be doing differently.

Most advisors are highly rated, and as far as I have searched for information about them online, they have a good reputation in the industry. I don't see any problem. I think you just flipped through the White paper, didn't read it. The idea is good . And the mechanism of implementation is stated. I think it should be interesting! And if the team wants to succeed, they have to work for it, and we will monitor the development. Time will judge me and you )
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:15:06 AM

I suddenly realized that the team token was only locked for 3 months, which is unprecedented in good projects.
In just 3 months, how can the team give investors the confidence that you won't sell all your tokens?
Why not keep it above 3 years to assure more investors?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:52:29 AM

I suddenly realized that the team token was only locked for 3 months, which is unprecedented in good projects.
In just 3 months, how can the team give investors the confidence that you won't sell all your tokens?

We already changed it for 12 months, not 3 months.
prittMcp

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:59:42 AM

This has already been changed. You should read the messages from the team which were above.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: