Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Vestopia - investment platform, available for an average household!  (Read 1317 times)
BLKBITZ (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darligo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

I've checked out this project info! Looks very attractive, as the opportunity to invest and get profit from it becomes available to everyone! Even not rich people!
worldwifiICO

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

I love the idea, as it will be possible to get a necessary knowledge. When will ICO start? Any bounty?
DVMF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

Hello. What is it? Where your information?
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Very cool idea, good luck on your ICO.

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Vestopia ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Vestopia. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
BitBelgium

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I'll definitely keep an eye open for this one....
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Interesting....

16 million market cap ICO,  which isn't too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

I've checked out this project info! Looks very attractive, as the opportunity to invest and get profit from it becomes available to everyone! Even not rich people!

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! Yes, that's one of numerous advantages of our project!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

I love the idea, as it will be possible to get a necessary knowledge. When will ICO start? Any bounty?

Thanks for your feedback! ICO will start in 11 days.
We don't plan to have bounty now.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

Hello. What is it? Where your information?

Hello!
You can check the information about the project in detail on the website: www.vestopia.io
tkhalilz

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

I see key advantages in ability to benefit from the crypto investment while in same time using the token to investment in other traditional and non-traditional investments. This would, in case of market drop, hedge the investment position and in case of market growth increase returns. With the VTP coin being the internal currency for the platform, its creating organic demand on the coin pushing its prices.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Vestopia ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Vestopia. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks for the attention to our project!
Edgar9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

Can not access website, please check again
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

The site works, and it's still not bad. Look can block antivirus program or browser are

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

I see key advantages in ability to benefit from the crypto investment while in same time using the token to investment in other traditional and non-traditional investments. This would, in case of market drop, hedge the investment position and in case of market growth increase returns. With the VTP coin being the internal currency for the platform, its creating organic demand on the coin pushing its prices.

That shows the usability and the neccesity of Vestopia project on cryptocurrency market.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Now it works, everything is fine
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

Interesting....

16 million market cap ICO,  which isn't too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one

Thanks for your feedback!
Welcome to watch our project! ICO starts in 6 days!
CherryICO

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

I really love the idea to make investment an affordable process for any ordinary person. I hope the project will be really successful!
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

its working fine for me
CherryICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

its working fine for me

For me also
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

the idea of the project looks interesting, but did not find information about your team on the site, or is it not yet?
only one founder is listed.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

the idea of the project looks interesting, but did not find information about your team on the site, or is it not yet?

What makes it interesting? You can actually found some of the information on their site, it all stated there the updates and the platform.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

What makes it interesting? You can actually found some of the information on their site, it all stated there the updates and the platform.

The cool part is that you buy the VTP coin. Then you use it on Vestopia platform to participate in orther traditional investments. An you can trade this investment position with others on their platform if you want to exit. so you actually make benefit from both sides, crypto trading and the investment on the platform. Double benefit
Murile

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

I can not access their website, a bad day
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

I can not access their website, a bad day

That's very strange. Its working fine with me
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

vestopia this platform is really interesting for me, an interesting idea for me if we buy COIN vestopia and your using the platform vestopia for participation in the measure traditional investing. of the profits this project is that we can get the advantage of both parties.. this project will get the attention of investors, the arrangement of the program is good and team are also creative I think this project will be a success
AwesomePython

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Is there a reason why theres only one team member posted on the website/whitepaper?
nkomponi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

I just need some clarification. When you say, each investment opportunity will be split into smaller units and users will be able to select any number of units he / she require, with as low as 1 unit and as high as 100% of units offered for this investment. Are you refering as how ETFs are done?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

It's interesting, as it's very useful and will be popular among cryptocurrency users!
CryptosapienZA

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

Is the ICO using a public or private blockchain?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

I just need some clarification. When you say, each investment opportunity will be split into smaller units and users will be able to select any number of units he / she require, with as low as 1 unit and as high as 100% of units offered for this investment. Are you refering as how ETFs are done?

It will have similarities to ETFs where opportunities will be broken down into smaller units, traded on platform, in this case between VTP coin holders on the Vestopia platform. There will be no brokers involved like ETFs, so no primary or secondary markets to allow it reach the retail investor. In addition, there will be no mechanism to approximate the unit price to its net asset value but rather prices be based on supply, demand and the performance of the underlying asset. In ETFs, different types of assets are securitized under the ETF such as stocks, bonds, commodities, etc. Although this will be one of the options offered, but it will not be the standard. Opportunities offered will include a more diversified offering that will cover real estate, precious metals, growth capital investments and even ICOs funds.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

Is there a reason why theres only one team member posted on the website/whitepaper?

We have several Senior Investment and Finance Executives on board of the team but due to contractual obligations cannot be disclosed at this stage. Once the ICO is completed successfully, they will be officially announced and disclosed.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Is the ICO using a public or private blockchain?

Ethereum based. ERC20
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

ico vestopia project is very interesting and I am sure will be many investors who are interested.Why? because this project provides big profits. let's join!!  Grin
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

With this type of investment scheme, there should be a business that produces such an income. If you guys will trade your coins with pother users, what's the real value of that? There should be a business that truly is profiting not just because you're selling your coins.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

With this type of investment scheme, there should be a business that produces such an income. If you guys will trade your coins with pother users, what's the real value of that? There should be a business that truly is profiting not just because you're selling your coins.

This platform is not about trading coins among each other. The platform will have traditional and non traditional investments where users can participate in. In order to participate in any opportunity, the user need to have VTP coins which are the internal currency of Vestopia Platform. Each investment opportunity will have its own independent merits. If a user wants to exit a specific investment, he or she can trade that with other user in return for VTP coins on the Vestopia Platform and this realizing an exit and liquidation of that position. This would in itself creat an organic demand for the VTP coin to push prices as well.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/vestopia-17552 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hello!
Thanks a lot for listing our project!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

ico vestopia project is very interesting and I am sure will be many investors who are interested.Why? because this project provides big profits. let's join!!  Grin

Yes, exactly!
Welcome, there are 5 days left to ICO start
darligo

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

I checked out the information, but haven't seen whether there's a soft and hard cap
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

I checked out the information, but haven't seen whether there's a soft and hard cap

Hard Cap US$ 10 mln. Its in the ICO section.
UnicomICO

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

Quite an interesting and clear white paper,
I will support that project, good luck to the team!
darligo

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

I see,i like the fact there's no soft cap there
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Quite an interesting and clear white paper,
I will support that project, good luck to the team!

Thanks for supporting our project!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

I see,i like the fact there's no soft cap there

Good to hear that!
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Many altcoin projects are now on investment, in terms of vision and mission, how it works, and how it benefits. although there is a lot of competition about product marketing, but not just promotional marketing, but it has to match the facts. if vestopia succeeds in the promise of their mission vision, so many enthusiasts invest there

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

OP are you managing this thread for project or you are running this ? If you are the CEO then your profile rating will not let good impression doesn't matter how attractive or good the project is. If you are manager then all is fine here to carry on because project looks good at large.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Many altcoin projects are now on investment, in terms of vision and mission, how it works, and how it benefits. although there is a lot of competition about product marketing, but not just promotional marketing, but it has to match the facts. if vestopia succeeds in the promise of their mission vision, so many enthusiasts invest there

That is very true. We are a very focused and delivery oriented investment professionals. We have lead numerous investment deals and projects for many years and have first hand knowledge of the difficulties and challenges. We are confident once Vestopia is up an running, the benefits and returns will attract a very large investor and user base.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

OP are you managing this thread for project or you are running this ? If you are the CEO then your profile rating will not let good impression doesn't matter how attractive or good the project is. If you are manager then all is fine here to carry on because project looks good at large.

Hello! Yes, I manage this thread on behalf of Vestopia team.
darligo

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

I forgot to ask is there any bounty thread?
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Looks like a good priced ICO and project, not sure how I feel about the one man team, but its better to have 1 dedicated member than 10 undedicated members.

Campaign Manager (2018)
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

do you have bounty program dev... good idea of your project making me interested..
so i will support.. and waiting for the bounty program.. good luck dev..

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Currently, we don't plan to have a bounty. But if one has interesting offers,regarding project promotion, we are to discuss it.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Looks like a good priced ICO and project, not sure how I feel about the one man team, but its better to have 1 dedicated member than 10 undedicated members.

Thanks for your opinion! It's very valuable for us!
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

do you have bounty program dev... good idea of your project making me interested..

We would be happy to discuss separately.
darligo

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

Currently, we don't plan to have a bounty. But if one has interesting offers,regarding project promotion, we are to discuss it.

what kind of promotion? blogs? press releases?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

We can consider different types of cooperation! You can send your offers directly!
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:39:14 AM

We can consider different types of cooperation! You can send your offers directly!

Email link is on our website. Please email us there
sucand

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

Nice good project more information thanks
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

I'm new on cryptocurrency market, interested in trading and investment. How can be your project useful for me?

tkhalilz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

I'm new on cryptocurrency market, interested in trading and investment. How can be your project useful for me?

A unique feature of the Vestopia Platform is the ability to reinvest your VTP token in other opportunities. The platform will offer various opportunities covering different asset classes with different investment objectives to meet the requirements of our users.
Each opportunity will be divided into smaller units, in a collective scheme approach, of smaller value to make it possible for everyone to afford and will be denominated in VTP tokens equivalent, which is the internal currency of the Vestopia Platform. You will therefore be able to reinvest your VTP tokens in any scheme of your choice and earn the returns / income stream from that particular opportunity.
Vestopia Platform will have a trading exchange for invested positions. Should you decide to exit any position your hold, you will be able to sell this position to other users on the Vestopia Platform, again in VTP tokens. The performance of the particular investment you hold will, by natural supply and demand mechanism, determine the trading price.
In addition, the VTP tokens will be traded on digital / cryptocurrency exchanges. So you will be able to trade VTP tokens on exchanges where it is listed and benefit from price appreciation.
This model is designed to ensure demand growth and stimulation for VTP tokens and has multiple profitability advantages to the users from the following:
-   Profitability and earnings from the selected investment positions on the Vestopia Platform
-   Profitability from selling help positions on the Vestopia Platform to other users
-   Profitability from trading VTP tokens on digital / crypto currency exchanges
I hope the above clarify your query, but please feel free to let me know if anything needs more clarity
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

A unique feature of the Vestopia Platform is the ability to reinvest your VTP token in other opportunities. The platform will offer various opportunities covering different asset classes with different investment objectives to meet the requirements of our users.
Each opportunity will be divided into smaller units, in a collective scheme approach, of smaller value to make it possible for everyone to afford and will be denominated in VTP tokens equivalent, which is the internal currency of the Vestopia Platform. You will therefore be able to reinvest your VTP tokens in any scheme of your choice and earn the returns / income stream from that particular opportunity.
Vestopia Platform will have a trading exchange for invested positions. Should you decide to exit any position your hold, you will be able to sell this position to other users on the Vestopia Platform, again in VTP tokens. The performance of the particular investment you hold will, by natural supply and demand mechanism, determine the trading price.
In addition, the VTP tokens will be traded on digital / cryptocurrency exchanges. So you will be able to trade VTP tokens on exchanges where it is listed and benefit from price appreciation.
This model is designed to ensure demand growth and stimulation for VTP tokens and has multiple profitability advantages to the users from the following:
-   Profitability and earnings from the selected investment positions on the Vestopia Platform
-   Profitability from selling help positions on the Vestopia Platform to other users
-   Profitability from trading VTP tokens on digital / crypto currency exchanges
I hope the above clarify your query, but please feel free to let me know if anything needs more clarity

Are you the team member of Vestopia project?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Nice good project more information thanks

Hello! More information is available on our website vestopia.io
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Are you the team member of Vestopia project?

Hello! He's the CEO, I'm the moderator.
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

How can I be sure this process is safe for me?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

We have an expert team, who will evaluate every investment opportunity
lanmao

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be for everyone and be a promising long-term project , a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well
lyapres

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

We have an expert team, who will evaluate every investment opportunity

In addition, every opportunity will include full information to help users understand and evaluate its merits. Further, the platform will include a discussion panel where all users can share opinions, ask questions and exchange knowledge and experience. Vestopia is being developed for the average person, you wont need to be an investment expert to use it
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be for everyone and be a promising long-term project , a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot.
CherryICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

I wonder, if one could tell me about investors benefits in short!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Hello!
We've added this section on our website!

Investor Benefits
o   Only vetted opportunities are displayed
o   Ease of use and setup.
o   Token value grows over time increasing profitability
o   Automatic payouts based on selected scheme
o   Transparency and security
o   Large opportunities to select from ensuring availability of best suited investment
o   No middlemen and no fees to investor
o   Easily sell your investment position to other investors on our platform or redeem from Vestopia
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Thanks for your feedback! Wish you could join our project!
CherryICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Hello!
We've added this section on our website!

Investor Benefits
o   Only vetted opportunities are displayed
o   Ease of use and setup.
o   Token value grows over time increasing profitability
o   Automatic payouts based on selected scheme
o   Transparency and security
o   Large opportunities to select from ensuring availability of best suited investment
o   No middlemen and no fees to investor
o   Easily sell your investment position to other investors on our platform or redeem from Vestopia

Thanks, great!
I already feel a good customer service from your team!
Good luck!
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

And why there's no bounty?
I see 90% of projects have it

tkhalilz

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

We have seen bounty bringing a lot of scammers and require a thorough oversight to ensure it is fairly distributed. So we don't offer bounty in a formal program. We offer bounty only to those who can prove their support to the project and is taken out of management tokens.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:38:06 AM

We have seen bounty bringing a lot of scammers and require a thorough oversight to ensure it is fairly distributed. So we don't offer bounty in a formal program. We offer bounty only to those who can prove their support to the project and is taken out of management tokens.

We are happy to discuss with anyone who can make a real contribution
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

Oh, I see! I think many people have recently changed their perception about bounty and don't take it seriously! i can mistake, btw

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

And we're approaching to Vestopia ICO start! We've updated our website with new information and documents! The all necessary preparations are done and we're ready to start changing the investment world!

scottyzhao

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

Will other language versions be added to the website?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

Yes, in a couple of days, now we're preparing to ICO start!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

We start in a few hours! The final countdown! Are you ready to become richer and hedge your wealth? We do!
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

And we're approaching to Vestopia ICO start! We've updated our website with new information and documents! The all necessary preparations are done and we're ready to start changing the investment world!

We are Live now!
scottyzhao

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

We are Live now!

Cool! I will join!!!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

We are Live now!

Cool! I will join!!!

Those, who join at Stage 1, will get 30% bonus)
UnicomICO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

congrads on starting ICO? how's the progress?
juno77

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Hi,

Congrats on the Ico

I wanted to acquire some more information about your team, however currently there is only one member (Tarek Khalil) available, was wondering why this is and whether you will be adding more team members anytime soon?
Thanks
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

congrads on starting ICO? how's the progress?

Thanks! The progress is pretty well!  Wink
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

Hi,

Congrats on the Ico

I wanted to acquire some more information about your team, however currently there is only one member (Tarek Khalil) available, was wondering why this is and whether you will be adding more team members anytime soon?
Thanks

Hello! Thanks for your attention to our project!
We have several Senior Investment and Finance Executives on board of the team but due to contractual obligations cannot be disclosed at this stage. Once the ICO is completed successfully, they will be officially announced and disclosed.
worldwifiICO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

which currencies can I invest in?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

which currencies can I invest in?

Hello, ETH and BTC, there're instructions on our website
saltox

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Hi, do you plan to have a bounty program for Vestopia?

Please let me know so I can help.  Wink
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Hello, currently not! But if we plan, we'll contact you.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

Hello, currently not! But if we plan, we'll contact you.

As of now we don’t have a formal bounty program because there is so many scammers that consume all our time just trying to manage and follow them. However, if you have a proposition, please inbox me on email and we can discuss. Email is on our website.
darligo

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

What's the minimum investment?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

Starting from 0.01 ETH
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Russian version is now live on website
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

Starting from 0.01 ETH

Sorry this was typo error. Minimum is 0.1 ETH if you are contributing in ETH. 0.1 BTC if you are contributing in BTC
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Our ICO is Live! now approaching 10% sale in 3 days. Join now and earn 30% Bonus coins
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

We made some important changes to our Website. Please take the time to check it
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

Hello, Vestopia team!
I've seen the investment amount bar!
Good job! Wink

scottyzhao

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

I've seen a Russian version, what about Chinese?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

It's beeing prepared! Need a couple of days!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

Hello, Vestopia team!
I've seen the investment amount bar!
Good job! Wink

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! Now the investment process is totally transparent!
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

a very awesome project. but i want to ask about some things:
a) what is the purpose of your project?
b) whether ico has started
c) where is the information about your team?
good luck
darligo

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

I'm interested to see any cases, realized on future platform Vestopia.
You say opportunities will be divided in units.
I hope the team will add some evident cases!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

a very awesome project. but i want to ask about some things:
a) what is the purpose of your project?
b) whether ico has started
c) where is the information about your team?
good luck

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! Replying your questions!
1.The main purpose is to make investment process available for anyone.
2. Yes, ICO started, you can check it on vestopia.io
3. The information is on the website in "Team section"
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

I'm interested to see any cases, realized on future platform Vestopia.
You say opportunities will be divided in units.
I hope the team will add some evident cases!

Thanks for your valuable comment!
We keep adding the new improvements to our website and will consider your inquiry.
worldwifiICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

I see the project is rapidly developing! Good job, devs! I check your website daily!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

I see the project is rapidly developing! Good job, devs! I check your website daily!

Thanks a lot for your support!
scottyzhao

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

It's beeing prepared! Need a couple of days!

Cool! I'll be waiting!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

And now everyone can see the contributed amount to Vestopia project! We have currently sold more than 5 000 VTP and it's just the beginning!
https://i.redditmedia.com/1VTracaYKBLCVVPOzWkgGdnjvdfbdZSbtzvHJTivCYY.png?w=1024&s=6a00d49ea00c6b1a94234b8dda21fda9
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

This is a good idea. I wonder if your project has not defined the concept of an ordinary household,for example, what is the estimated annual income of an ordinary household?
daniel2912

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

Is there any instruction how to make a contribution?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Is there any instruction how to make a contribution?

Yes, after you press the button "contribute", you can see them
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

This is a good idea. I wonder if your project has not defined the concept of an ordinary household,for example, what is the estimated annual income of an ordinary household?

Hello, thanks for your comment!

Actually, we mean any person from any place in the world!  Cool Wink
iprcapital

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

I agree that we need to see some obvious cases, how it will be realized on future cases
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

I agree that we need to see some obvious cases, how it will be realized on future cases

Hello! We will consider your commen! Wink
darligo

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

I've seen that you added a chat on your website!
Good job, very convenitent!
Anycrypt

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

investment platform, available for an average household - this is a very large niche that really needs to be covered.
this is a great idea.
Perhaps I will take part
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

I've seen that you added a chat on your website!
Good job, very convenitent!

Thanks, we will make news about in our social networks!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Thanks for your comment and beliefs in our project! We do our best!
CherryICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

Hello, devs! When the bonus will expire?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Hello, devs! When the bonus will expire?

30% bonus will expire on 15th February
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

There's a new option on our website, making the communication process with Vestopia team easier and faster! Welcome to Vestopia chat!

https://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/S-PedQx82YxJTrjZGgX6oLLK0F184jckPIycyaKqSgk.jpg
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

good idea of your project making me interested..
kolotov

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

We are Live now!
Thanks for the details.I can't wait to read its white paper and join later
iprcapital

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

I've seen the video on the website! Looks very promising! Good luck to the team!
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

How many VTP do I need to buy to be able to use opportunities on your platform?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

good idea of your project making me interested..

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

I've seen the video on the website! Looks very promising! Good luck to the team!

Thank you for supporting our project!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Hello! The whitepaper is already on the website vestopia.io

We are Live now!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

We are Live now!

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

How many VTP do I need to buy to be able to use opportunities on your platform?

Any amount is fine. The more - the better)) Wink
daniel2912

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

When will it be possible to see the rest team members?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

When will it be possible to see the rest team members?

After ICO finishes
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Vestopia is now available on Instagram via the link:https://www.instagram.com/vestopiaico/ Welcome to visit our page!

https://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/ee-4WZr0fgy4hJcF1OCPsidPAoHU8tQtMoX9Q9jVllY.jpg
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Vestopia is now available on Instagram via the link:https://www.instagram.com/vestopiaico/ Welcome to visit our page!

Cool! I will subscribe!

UnicomICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

How's the progress? What are the recent news of the project?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

https://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/ee-4WZr0fgy4hJcF1OCPsidPAoHU8tQtMoX9Q9jVllY.jpg

Cool! I will subscribe!

Always welcome!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

How's the progress? What are the recent news of the project?

ICO process is alive, all the details are on the website vestopia.io
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

it's a very good target audience, any news on the progress is indeed my question too

Thanks for your feedback! We will continue making posts about our news!
CherryICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

I really like customer support of this project! Keep on developing, Vestopia!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

I really like customer support of this project! Keep on developing, Vestopia!

scottyzhao

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

What's the total supply of VTP tokens?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

What's the total supply of VTP tokens?

52 000 000 VTP
scottyzhao

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

And how much for bounty?
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

In fact an average person should invest through investment platforms to increase chances of success and reduce chances of failure. I will start reading their business model and about project now to understand how it will work and what advantages will be offered as common investor.
tkhalilz

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:54:58 AM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info

Thanks, we will email you
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

And how much for bounty?

We don't have bounty for our project, but we can spend some part of VTP tokens for those, who can offer us promotion options!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

In fact an average person should invest through investment platforms to increase chances of success and reduce chances of failure. I will start reading their business model and about project now to understand how it will work and what advantages will be offered as common investor.

Hello! Thanks for your feedback!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info

Ok, thanks for the information!
StarkyHT

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

This looks very interesting project. I like the idea to make profit two times from the token and then use token to invest again. Will users have wallets on your platform to deposit the tokens in and then pay for whatever investment they chose or how it work?
tkhalilz

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

This looks very interesting project. I like the idea to make profit two times from the token and then use token to invest again. Will users have wallets on your platform to deposit the tokens in and then pay for whatever investment they chose or how it work?

Yes our design is based on developing a fully integrated platform. Accordingly, the user will be able to subscribe to any opportunity, sell it to other users all on the platform
StarkyHT

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

Yes our design is based on developing a fully integrated platform. Accordingly, the user will be able to subscribe to any opportunity, sell it to other users all on the platform

thanks. sounds very interesting, would love to see it
StarkyHT

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

will you have opportunities to invest in crypto currency and ICOs?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

thanks. sounds very interesting, would love to see it

Thanks! Please check up more information on vestopia.io
tkhalilz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

will you have opportunities to invest in crypto currency and ICOs?

Yes, the platform will include a wide variety of investment opportunities to meet the needs of the mass population including ICOs. So for example, if your investment budget is 0.1 ETH and that probably allow you to invest in one ICO only (excluding ICOs that has higher minimum) you can through Vestopia collective scheme participate in several ICOs with the same amount. So practically, your 0.1 ETH will be shared with others in seeral ICOs and thus reducing your risk and increasing your profit potential
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

Vestopia smart-contract is now available via the following link: https://github.com/Vestopia

https://i.redditmedia.com/_AkUC4B0alrDnn3nfcocI0trMuhjXSxasmWE0IOTl7s.jpg?w=1024&s=50573055e40d37eb5bc3ef9b32b9fcb4
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Thanks, devs! For total transparency!

darligo

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Where can I find the link for telegram channel?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Thanks, devs! For total transparency!

Always welcome!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

https://t.me/Vestopia

Here's the link!
darligo

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

https://t.me/Vestopia

Here's the link!

Thanks! I'll join it!
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

vestopia project from what I read, I see this project offers an idea that I like, I think his idea is very good .. generate twice the profit from tokens and then use tokens to invest again. jadinkita can get double profit .. but I am curious, if provided his own wallet for us .. how the system work this project .. is this project that manage our investment .. yes, I am quite interested with this project .. i will learn more , I hope this project will be successful and all targets can be achieved ..
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

vestopia project from what I read, I see this project offers an idea that I like, I think his idea is very good .. generate twice the profit from tokens and then use tokens to invest again. jadinkita can get double profit .. but I am curious, if provided his own wallet for us .. how the system work this project .. is this project that manage our investment .. yes, I am quite interested with this project .. i will learn more , I hope this project will be successful and all targets can be achieved ..

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! To see how the system works, please check out "how it works" section on our website vestopia.io
UnicomICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I wonder how many VTP tokens been sold already?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

6 620 898 VTP tokens
UnicomICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

6 620 898 VTP tokens

Wow, the amount has significantly increased since last week! Congrads!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

6 620 898 VTP tokens

Wow, the amount has significantly increased since last week! Congrads!

Thanks for your support!
darligo

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

6 620 898 VTP tokens

It's nice to see that investors are making right choice and invest into Vestopia Wink
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

So this project focuses to make some investment for your program ? seem like maybe similiar like HYIP If like this you giving a percentage profit for the investor. HYIP Based cryptocurrency ? correct me if iam wrong. maybe can the dev share to us about other feature and benefit

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

So this project focuses to make some investment for your program ? seem like maybe similiar like HYIP If like this you giving a percentage profit for the investor. HYIP Based cryptocurrency ? correct me if iam wrong. maybe can the dev share to us about other feature and benefit

Hello, thanks for contacting us! The all needed information is provided on the website vestopia.io, including the principle of work, features and benefits!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

We're happy to announce, that Vestopia project launches bounty program! The more details are available on our website!

https://i.redditmedia.com/v6ZzUcYMcAotJ65_Darm24oonb6g_uMT-P6iY99NsA8.png?w=700&s=a222177a005169a3ce95c5d0f8e6023a
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

6 620 898 VTP tokens

It's nice to see that investors are making right choice and invest into Vestopia Wink

Exactly, and we're happy to see such comments in our thread!
iprcapital

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

What about the link to bounty?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

What about the link to bounty?

We will send the link to bounty later in our further news!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Our project is becoming more and more popular, demand for VTP tokens is growing! And we'd like to remind everyone that 30% bonus expires in 10 days already!

https://i.redditmedia.com/NUJSOk8xQUted4mJMmP13EPiRa_8h47kVlZfq_hvXHI.jpg?w=1024&s=f768f72ec2db15a5195e9bc962204c2a
worldwifiICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

Our project is becoming more and more popular, demand for VTP tokens is growing! And we'd like to remind everyone that 30% bonus expires in 10 days already!

Cool! How many days does totally ICO take?
CherryICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Where's the information about the further bonuses?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

https://i.redditmedia.com/NUJSOk8xQUted4mJMmP13EPiRa_8h47kVlZfq_hvXHI.jpg?w=1024&s=f768f72ec2db15a5195e9bc962204c2a

Cool! How many days does totally ICO take?

There are 48 days left!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Where's the information about the further bonuses?

On the website in "ICO section"
iprcapital

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Thanks for timely update about the news!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

Thanks for timely update about the news!

We try to do our best!
scottyzhao

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

Is there a translation section in bounty program? I can help you with Chinese
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

The full information about the bounty is available on the website. The chinese version is already prepared.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

We receive numerous requests with the question: "Who can participate and get profit?" The answer is "EVERYONE", no need any professional knowledge, all the required information will be available on the platform Vestopia.

https://i.redditmedia.com/2FLdcNz0Lp0hiXaLPYKPpRhPwIOnjs5ObPN1GMAWH4I.jpg?w=750&s=0a88670ecafee768f6f60fbed7ec406b
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

We receive numerous requests with the question: "Who can participate and get profit?" The answer is "EVERYONE", no need any professional knowledge, all the required information will be available on the platform Vestopia.

Can I get some material for investment knowledge?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

https://i.redditmedia.com/2FLdcNz0Lp0hiXaLPYKPpRhPwIOnjs5ObPN1GMAWH4I.jpg?w=750&s=0a88670ecafee768f6f60fbed7ec406b

It will be available on the platform
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

When will the platform be launched?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

After ICO finish
daniel2912

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

Where have the project been listed already?
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

After ICO finish

How many days need to prepare the platform?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

After ICO finish

Hello! You can check out our roadmap on the website vestopia.io
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Where have the project been listed already?

We have the list of resources on our website
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

After ICO finish

Hello! You can check out our roadmap on the website vestopia.io

Oh, I see! Thanks!

FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

Hello, Congrats on the Ico
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

Hello, Congrats on the Ico

Hello! Yes, we're planning to add them after ICO finishes. We have several Senior Investment and Finance Executives on board of the team but due to contractual obligations cannot be disclosed at this stage. Once the ICO is completed successfully, they will be officially announced and disclosed.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

To join Vestopia bounty, please follow the link: https://www.vestopia.io/bounty and enjoy the profit!

https://i.redditmedia.com/NaP4xacERBEE_GCPENVLc_FmzNZlJw6e7vcWRt0s7zQ.png?w=643&s=f6b999890e2224e67744343e343e9ef9

UnicomICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Is there announcement on bitcointalk?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

Not yet, you can register on the website
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

I want to know which investment plans are allocated and whether they can be seen in their own lists to ensure that they are real investments.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

I want to know which investment plans are allocated and whether they can be seen in their own lists to ensure that they are real investments.

Hello! Thanks for your question! Yes, they will be divided in different categoties on the platform after it will be launched.
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
Merited by WORDCOIN (4)

To join Vestopia bounty, please follow the link: https://www.vestopia.io/bounty and enjoy the profit!

Is there announcement on bitcointalk?

Not yet, you can register on the website

Cool, I'll join!

darligo

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Has the contributed amount changed recently?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

Has the contributed amount changed recently?

Yes, the number of sold VTP has increased
CherryICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

When is the team planning to add VTP to exchanges?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

You can check all the steps in the roadmap
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

When will this step start?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

In April, 2018
daniel2912

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

Where can I see the project rating?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Where can I see the project rating?

We have been listed on a few resources, for example icobench, foundico. We mentioned this info and addede the links on the website.
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

In April, 2018

Thanks for your timely reply!

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

What is the future of VTP coin? The expected coin rate will equal $100 per unit when the system grows to 50k investors!!!

https://i.redditmedia.com/bD58zZMhqHqxjOHBgdgBqlyDF2junRSTVNVmaMNrHnE.jpg?w=450&s=6cfa8885f5cceffa8158d80ca06d4334
darligo

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

What is the future of VTP coin? The expected coin rate will equal $100 per unit when the system grows to 50k investors!!!

I see very high interest to the platform!
Hopefully, this prediction will come true!
worldwifiICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

when do you predict this process will start?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

https://i.redditmedia.com/bD58zZMhqHqxjOHBgdgBqlyDF2junRSTVNVmaMNrHnE.jpg?w=450&s=6cfa8885f5cceffa8158d80ca06d4334

when do you predict this process will start?

When the platform will start working! This information is available in our roadmap
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

There are 5 days left before the bonus of Stage 1 will expire! Do not be late for it!
https://i.redd.it/uksjeh5indf01.jpg
darligo

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

There are 5 days left before the bonus of Stage 1 will expire! Do not be late for it!

The time flies really quickly!
How much will be the bonus at the next step?
UnicomICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

https://i.redd.it/uksjeh5indf01.jpg

Thanks for timely informing about it!
iprcapital

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

How many tokens have been sold already?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

More than 8 000 000 VTP
tkhalilz

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

More than 8 000 000 VTP

More than 18,000,000
Kingbitcoin154

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Have recommended to my friends, so that developers come on
tkhalilz

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:16:25 AM

Have recommended to my friends, so that developers come on

Thank you
tkhalilz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Stage 2 is Live!

20% Bonus Coins
tkhalilz

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

Hello Vestopia and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Thanks - highly appreciated
Sanchez3000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

Great project. Is there a bounty campaign for this one?
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

looks very attractive, as the opportunity to invest and get profit from it becomes available to everyone and even not rich people!ill follow and hope to succed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: